Already a fan of Woolies sliced Gouda and Cheddar on toast? Can’t live without grated mozzarella on nacho nights? Hold onto your toasted sandwich maker, because Woolies has just released a host of new cheese varieties in its convenience range. You can now also get plain or peri-peri-spiked Monterey Jack , smoked Cheddar and Red Leicester with black pepper.
- Top nachos with Woolworths’ chunky salsa, jalapeños and grated mature Cheddar, then grill until hot. Serve with fresh coriander and avocado.
- Top a pizza base with grated mozzarella and Cheddar, sliced figs and prosciutto and bake until melted.
- Serve sliced Emmental with pastrami on buttered rye, topped with microherbs and sliced onions.
- Fry a Woolworths burger patty and top with a slice of Monterey Jack with peri-peri. Serve on a bun with mayo and pickles.
- Season a sirloin steak and grill to your liking. Top with slices of Red Leicester with black pepper while still hot.