1. Heat 1 T sesame oil in a wok and add 250 g thinly sliced free-range chicken breasts. Add more sesame oil if needed. Fry until cooked through and golden brown, then set aside.
2. Add 1 x 2.5 cm piece peeled and thinly sliced fresh ginger and 1 thinly sliced red chilli to the wok. Add the juice of 1 lime and fry until aromatic.
3. Add 2/3 cup fresh pineapple pieces and stir through, then return the chicken to the wok. Stir in half a packet Woolworths Easy to Cook sweet-and-sour stir-fry sauce and simmer for a couple of minutes. Remove from the wok and set aside.
4. Heat 1 T sesame oil in a clean wok, then add the contents of 1 packet Woolworths Asian stir-fry mix. Toss and cook for a couple of minutes, then add Woolworths new cauliflower pearls.
5. Add the remaining sweet-and-sour sauce and cook until the veggies are tender but not wilting. Return the chicken-and-pineapple mixture to the pan and heat through.
6. Serve with sliced radish, fresh coriander, thinly sliced spring onion and cashew nut brittle. Then grab those chopsticks and dig in!
SHOP THE VIDEO HERE.