These indulgent spuds are a take on another recipe of mine and my favourite (and cheesiest!) way to have roasted potatoes and possibly one of the most hands-off ways to prepare them!
- 6 medium potatoes, washed
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 250 g full-cream plain cottage cheese
- 200 g Cheddar, grated
- 200 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 T paprika
- 10 g chives, finely chopped, for serving
- 300 g leeks, sliced and fried
View this post on Instagram
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the potatoes on a baking tray and rub with half the olive oil and season. Roast the potatoes for 25–30 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Using the back of a serving spoon, gently squash the potatoes to create a well on each surface. In a mixing bowl, combine the cottage cheese with half the Cheddar, half the mozzarella and half the chives.
3. Top the potatoes with a bit of the fried leeks, then spoon over the cheesy mixture. Top with the remaining grated cheese and a sprinkling of paprika. Roast for 15 minutes or until bubbling and golden.