- 2 x 250 g Woolworths frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 x 385 g can condensed milk
- 4 T lemon juice
- icing sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Cut each pastry sheet into 6 rounds of about 7 cm in diameter.
2. Place the rounds on a baking tray and bake for 15–25 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
3. While the pastry is baking, mix the condensed milk and lemon juice, then chill until the puff pastry is cool.
4. Use a spoon to gently push down the puff pastry and fill with the condensed milk. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Photographs: Andrea Van Der Spuy
Food assistants: Bianca Strydom and Irinja Bekker