Inspired by a popular TikTok recipe, these easy biscuits require only peanut butter, brown sugar and egg – but we recommend adding dark chocolate to cut the sweetness of the dough.
- 1 cup no salt and sugar added peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- a handful chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate (optional)
1. Beat peanut butter, sugar and eggs together. Add in chocolate chips at the end (if using).
2. Roll into balls, place on a tray lined with baking parchment and squish down with a fork.
3. Bake at 180ºC for 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
Cook's note: Inspired by a popular TikTok recipe, these cookies are quite rich, and quite sweet – although we've reduced the sugar slightly. We also suggest adding chopped dark chocolate to help balance the sweetness. You can also add a pinch of salt to the dough to help with this. That said, they are gluten-free and make a great treat for people trying to avoid gluten!
Find more gluten-free treats here.