These 4-ingredient nectarine tarts could not be easier to make. Whip them up for a special occasion or when you're in the mood for something sweet.
- 3 Flavourburst nectarines
- honey, for drizzling
- 1 x 250 g Woolworths frozen puff pastry roll, thawed
- Woolworths Madagascan Vanilla ice cream, for serving
View this post on Instagram
1. Take 3 Flavourburst nectarines, slice in half and remove the stone. Drizzle with a little honey and bake at 180°C until soft and tender.
2. Take one Woolworths frozen puff pastry roll, defrost, cut into rounds to fit a big muffin pan, and bake in a medium oven until golden and puffy.
3. Add scoops of Woolworths Madagascan Vanilla ice cream, top with a baked nectarine half, drizzle with some pan juices and dig in!