- 1 punnet Woolworths exotic tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- Woolworths pickled red onion, sliced, to taste
- 4 - 5 pea shoots
- 1 packet olives
- Fresh peas, blanched, to taste
- Woolworths frozen edamame beans, blanched and podded, to taste
- 1 block halloumi cheese, sliced horizontally
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Lemon juice, for drizzing
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Layer a variety of sliced and halved Woolworths exotic tomatoes on a platter with peeled, sliced cucumber and Woolworths pickled red onion.
Scatter over pea shoots, olives, blanched fresh peas, Woolworths frozen edamame beans.
Slice a block of halloumi in half horizontally and fry on both sides in olive oil until golden.
Drizzle with lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and season.
Eat while the cheese is hot and squeaky.