- For the marinade:
- ¼ cup sriracha sauce
- 1 T vinegar
- 1 x 2–3 cm piece ginger, grated
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 100 g Woolworths coconut palm sugar
- 3 T olive oil
- 600 g free-range chicken wings
- For the dip, mix:
- 1 cup sour cream, for serving
- 3 T sriracha sauce
- For serving:
- spring onions, sliced, for serving
- limes or lemons, for serving
- 1 bunch celery, for serving
1. To make the marinade, combine the sriracha sauce, vinegar, ginger, coconut milk, palm sugar and olive oil in a bowl and mix well.
2. Place the chicken wings into the marinade and cover well, then set aside for 30 minutes or longer if you like.
3. Place the wings on a baking tray, drizzle with a little more olive oil and bake at 180°C for 40 minutes, turning halfway to ensure even cooking.
4. To serve, scatter the chicken wings with the spring onions, drizzle with lime or lemon juice and dip into the sour cream. Serve with the celery.