- 500 g Woolworths chicken mince
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 2 green apples
- ¾ cup pecorino, grated
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 T mint, chopped
- 100 g Woolworths dried breadcrumbs
- 30 g sesame seeds, toasted
- olive oil, for drizzling
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 4 Woolworths mini cucumbers , sliced
- radish, grated, to garnish
- Woolworths coriander-and-lime pesto, for serving
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Mix the chicken mince with 3 spring onions, 1 grated green apple, the pecorino, seasoning, garlic, egg, mint and breadcrumbs.
Mould into golfball sized balls. Roll in the sesame seeds, then arrange on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until cooked through.
Cut the remaining apple into matchsticks and serve with the meatballs, remaining spring onion, lemon juice, cucumber, radish and pesto.