- 2 x 200 g packets Tennis biscuits
- 200 g butter, melted
- 2 x 385 g cans pie apples
- 2 x 385 g cans condensed milk
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Woolworths Madagascan vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Ingredients aren't specified.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Crush the Tennis biscuits until fine, then combine with the melted butter and pack into a 23 cm baking dish to form a thick base.
3. Combine the apples, condensed milk and lemon juice, then pour onto the base. Bake for 45 minutes, or until slightly golden and set.
4. Serve warm with ice cream.
Cook's note: You can substitute canned pears for the apples, and use any biscuits for the base, such as ginger or chocolate chip.