- 400 g Woolworth spicy mini chicken breast fillets
- 250 g egg noodles
- 2 T soya sauce
- 1 t fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 bird’s-eye chilli, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 T sesame seeds, toasted, plus extra to garnish
- 2 t fish sauce
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T lemon juice
- 2 cooked sweetcorn cobs, kernels sliced off
- ¼ purple cabbage large head or ½ small, finely shredded
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 2 t mint, chopped
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the chicken strips on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Cook the noodles according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
Mix the soya sauce, ginger, chilli, garlic, sesame seeds, fish sauce, olive oil and lemon juice.
Combine the egg noodles, sweetcorn and cabbage with the dressing. Top with the chicken strips, avocado and mint and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds to garnish.