- 1 L vegetable stock
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce
- 1 x 5 cm fresh ginger, sliced lengthways
- 1 star anise
- 2 Woolworths free-range chicken breasts
- 100 g asparagus spears, roughly chopped
- 150 g Woolworths exotic mushrooms
- 50 g Woolworths baby pak choi
- 2 sheets Woolworths Asian sushi nori, cut into strips
Heat the stock in a saucepan over a medium heat until simmering. Add the soya sauce, ginger, star anise, chicken breasts, asparagus, mushrooms and pak choi and cook until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken from the broth using a slotted spoon.
Divide the broth and vegetables between serving bowls. Slice the poached chicken into strips and divide between the bowls. Top with the nori.
Cook's note: Woolies’ skinless chicken is trimmed of excess fat – part of its goal to offer more foods with less saturated fat.