- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 90 g soba noodles
- 50 g Tenderstem broccoli, sliced lengthways
- 50 g mangetout, sliced lengthways
- 4-5 baby corn, halved
- 100 g fresh fish, thinly sliced
- 1 T miso paste
- spring onions, thinly shredded, for sprinkling
- coriander leaves, to garnish
- fresh ginger, grated, for serving
In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the stock to a boil.
Add the noodles and vegetables and simmer for 4 minutes, or until the noodles are tender and vegetables tender-crisp.
Add the fish, cover and turn off the heat. Leave for a minute or two in order to just cook the fish.
Strain the soup and divide all the solids between two bowls.
Whisk the miso into the hot broth then pour the liquid into the soup bowls.
Sprinkle with finely shredded spring onion and a few coriander leaves.
At the table, add grated ginger to taste.
Per serving: 1038.2 kJ, 17.3 g protein, 1.7 g fat, 39.1 g carbs