- 500 g pork fillet
- peanut oil, for frying
- 100 g baby pak choi, halved lengthways
- 1x 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2–3 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 T sriracha sauce
- 3 T brown sugar
- 2 T fish sauce
- 1 T lime juice
- jasmine rice, for serving
1. Cut the pork into short strips. Heat 1 t oil in a wok or suitable pan. Add the pak choi and fry for 1–2 minutes until tender-crisp. Remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Heat another spoonful of oil in the same pan. Add the pork strips and fry over a high heat for a few minutes until nicely browned. Reduce the heat.
3. Stir in the onions, ginger and garlic and cook for 1–2 minutes, adding a little more oil if necessary.
4. Mix the sriracha sauce, sugar and fish sauce. Add to the pork, mixing well. Cook, stirring, occasionally, for a few minutes until tender, glazed and sticky. Stir in the lime juice, then add the pak choi and heat through. Sprinkle with spring onion and serve with hot jasmine rice. Pass around more sriracha sauce at the table if you like.