- 1 x 100 g Woolworths mini asparagus punnet
- 1 Woolworths Vietnamese crystal spring roll kit
- 6 radishes, finely grated
- 100 g Woolworths exotic tomatoes, halved or quartered
- Fresh basil, for serving
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced, plus extra for serving
- 2 limes, quartered, for squeezing
- Soya sauce, for serving
Grill the asparagus directly over a gas flame or under the grill, turning every few minutes, until slightly charred. Set aside.
Pour boiling water over the noodles from the crystal spring roll kit, set aside to soak for 10 minutes or until tender, then drain.
While the noodles are soaking, soak the rice paper wrappers in cold water until pliable. Place a wrapper onto a clean, damp dish towel, then add some of the noodles, asparagus, grated radishes, tomatoes and fresh basil. Fold in the sides to form a parcel. Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
Serve with the spring onions, limes and soya sauce.
Chef’s note: Add a cooked prawn or slice of chicken to each spring roll if you like.