- 750 g Woolworths Vannamei prawns, butterflied and deveined
- 1 T Woolworths peri-peri seasoning
- 2 T olive oil
- 1⁄2 lime, plus extra for serving
- 4 T tomato sauce
- 4 T mayonnaise
- 1 T chives, chopped
- 3 Gem avocados
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 x 30 g packet Woolworths ancient grain salt-and- vinegar bites
- 1 x 350 g punnet Woolworths exotic tomatoes (green ones only)
- 1 small cucumber, shaved into ribbons
- paprika, for sprinkling
1. Rub the prawns with the peri-peri seasoning. Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the prawns, butterflied side down. Cook for 3 minutes or until browned, then shake the pan and cook the other side. Squeeze the juice of half a lime onto the prawns and remove from the heat.
2. In a bowl, combine the tomato sauce, mayonnaise and chives. Set aside until ready to use.
3. Peel and stone 1 avocado and smash with the lemon juice. Halve and stone the remaining avocados, then arrange on a platter with the crisps, prawns, tomatoes and cucumber ribbons. Spoon over some of the dressing and smashed avocado and sprinkle with paprika. Serve with lime wedges.