- 2 avocados
- 8 baby cucumbers, sliced lengthways into 6 to 8 wedges
- 1 small bulb fennel, very finely sliced
- 3 T pumpkin seeds, roasted, to garnish
- Fat-leaf parsley, chopped, to garnish
- For the poppy-seed dressing, whisk together:
- 2 T white wine vinegar
- 6 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 t poppy seeds
- 1 T chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Fresh red chilli, finely sliced
Slice the avocados lengthwise into 1 cmwide slices and dredge with dressing to prevent oxidisation.
Arrange on a serving platter, with the baby cucumber and fennel.
Drizzle over the remaining dressing, garnish with roast pumpkin seeds and parsley and serve.