- 400 g tagliatelle or linguine
- For the pesto:
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 20 g basil
- 10 g coriander
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 60 g pecorino, grated, plus extra to garnish
- 50 g pine nuts
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
To make the pesto, place the avocado in a mortar and pestle, add the remaining ingredients and gently pound until smooth.
Stir into the pasta and season to taste. Garnish with pecorino.