- 250 g macaroni
- 2 x 200 g sachets Woolworths Simply Heat cheese sauce
- 1 x 80 g jar Woolworths stir-through sundried tomato pasta sauce
- 80 g breadcrumbs
- 2 t olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Cook the macaroni in boiling, salted water until al dente. Fold in 1 sachet cheese sauce. Mix the pasta sauce and breadcrumbs.
2. Pour half of the remaining cheese sauce into an ovenproof dish. Top with the cheesy macaroni, season to taste and pour the remaining cheese sauce over the pasta.
3. Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs to make a crust, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 25 minutes until golden brown and hot. Season to taste before serving.
Cook's tip: If you have any grated cheese in the freezer, add just before baking.