- 500 g organic slow-dried conchiglioni
- 1 whole roast chicken
- 1 x 400 g can organic chopped tomato
- 1 T organic olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground
- black pepper
- 1 x 125 g jar organic basil
- pesto or organic spinach-and-feta pesto
- organic pecorino, finely shaved
- 2 T fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Cook the conchiglioni in rapidly boiling water, until al dente.
Tear the chicken into sections and place on a baking tray with the organic chopped tomato.
Bake in the oven until warmed through.
Toss the pasta in the olive oil and season with a crack of black pepper.
Top with the baked tomato and roast chicken.
Serve with a good dollop of pesto, shavings of pecorino and a scattering of fresh Italian parsley. Season to taste.
Per serving: 3756kJ, 63.6g protein, 42.9g fat, 61.7g carbs