Shake up your snack routine with this very simple and tasty ricotta dip.
- 1 large free-range egg
- 2 cups Woolworths smooth ricotta
- 170 g grated mozzarella
- 22 g grated Parmesan
- 1 t salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Chilli oil, for drizzling
- Italian parsley, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Whisk the egg in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and pour into a baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden.
2. Top with the chilli oil and parsley.
3. Serve with your favourite crisps.
Woolworths’ hand-cooked potato crisps are made using specially selected South African potatoes that give just the right crunch and are batch-cooked to perfection. Choose between delicious flavours such as sea salt and black pepper, sour cream and chives, rosemary and sea salt, and flame-grilled steak-flavoured crisps. And don’t forget the hand-cooked potato sticks in flavours such as caramelised onion and mature Cheddar, sea salt and flame-grilled steak – they’re totally moreish!