- 300 g rigatoni
- 80 g baby spinach
- 1 lemon, zested
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 anchovies, roughly chopped
- 250 g Woolworths Ayshire ricotta
- ½ cup cream
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 20 g Woolworths hard cheese, finely grated
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until very al dente (7–8 minutes). Drain, reserving ¼ cup pasta water.
2. Toss the cooked pasta with the reserved pasta water, baby spinach, lemon zest and season to taste.
3. Heat the olive oil and butter in a pan over a medium heat. Sauté the shallots and garlic until golden. Add the anchovies and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and fold through the pasta.
4. Add the ricotta and cream to the pasta and gently fold to combine. Pour the pasta mixture into an ovenproof pan. Top with the breadcrumbs and bake until golden. Sprinkle with the cheese to serve.