- 750 g Bella or cocktail tomatoes
- Olive oil
- 3 or 4 garlic cloves , unpeeled
- 1 t dried oregano
- Milled salt and pepper
- 350 g penne, cooked al dente and well drained
- 250 g ricotta , broken into small chunks
- 150 g mozzarella , torn into shreds
- 2 cups cheese sauce
- 2–3 T grated Parmesan
Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C. Line a baking tray of about 34 x 22 cm with baking paper. Place the tomatoes in the tray and moisten with about 2 T olive oil. Add the garlic, oregano and seasoning. Bake for 20 minutes or until starting to catch.
Squeeze out the cooked garlic, and add the pasta, ricotta and mozzarella. Spoon over the cheese sauce and sprinkle over the grated Parmesan.
Bake for about 20 minutes until flecked with bronze.