- 1x 320 g Woolworths banana loaf cake
- 1 1/2 litres Woolworths vanilla-flavoured dairy ice cream, slightly softened
- 4 T golden syrup
- 4 bananas, peeled and halved lengthways
1. Line a 22 x 10 cm loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Slice the banana loaf to fit the tin snugly, then top with the ice cream. Freeze until ready to serve.
3. Just before serving, heat the golden syrup in a pan until caramelised. Place the bananas in the pan, cut side down, and fry until golden. Allow to cool.
4. To serve, remove the ice cream loaf from the tin and top with the caramelised bananas.