- 4 Woolworths thick beef burgers
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 4 T Woolworths sweet sticky BBQ marinade
- 4 slices Woolworths thick-sliced Cheddar
- 6 Woolworths knotted rolls, halved and toasted
- sriracha mayonnaise, for serving
- cos lettuce, for serving
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
Preheat the oven’s grill. Break up the patties and reshape into 6 balls. Heat the oil in a large cast-iron pan over a medium to high heat, then place 2 T mince in the pan and squash using a spatula. Repeat with the remaining mince and cook for 3–4 minutes on each side.
Top each patty with some BBQ marinade and sliced cheese, then place under the grill until the cheese has melted.
Top the bottom half of each roll with mayonnaise and cos lettuce, onion and tomato. Place a patty on top then cover with the other half of the roll.
Cook’s note: Freeze the remaining patties to use another time.