- 400 g free-range skinless chicken mini breast fillets
- 4 T Woolworths bourbon BBQ sauce
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 pineapple, cubed
- Woolworths Heat & Eat naan bread, for serving
- double-cream plain yoghurt, for serving
- sliced jalapeños, for serving
- For the salad, combine:
- 1 Mediterranean cucumber, shaved
- 1 carrot, shaved
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- fresh coriander, for serving
1. Marinate chicken mini breast fillets in Woolworths bourbon BBQ sauce for 30 minutes.
2. Thread the chicken, red onion, and pineapple onto 2 large soaked bamboo skewers and baste with the remaining marinade.
3. Place on a baking tray and roast at 220°C for 20 minutes, or until cooked through and just catching. Alternatively, braai over hot coals.
4. Serve the skewers with the salad and Woolworths Heat & Eat naan bread, double-cream plain yoghurt and jalapeños.