- 4 x 150 g organic beef fillet steaks
- 4 tablespoons mixed organic herbs, chopped
- 4 tablespoons organic tamari soya sauce
- 50 g organic butter
- 1 packet organic potatoes, boiled with the skins on
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh organic chillies
- 2 bunches organic spring onions, braised
- 1 packet baby organic radishes, roasted
- Baby organic carrots, pumpkin and baby onions, roasted
Season the beef with the chopped herbs, tamari soya and heat a pan with the butter and fry the steaks for about 4 minutes per side.
Remove from the pan and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes.
Skin potatoes, add chopped herbs and a little salt and olive oil and break up with a fork. Arrange on each plate, and top with the spring onions.
Sprinkle each fillet with a little chilli and place on top of the spring onions.
Place the pumpkin, carrots and radishes neatly over and around the beef and drizzle the plate with the roasting juices from the vegetables.
Season with a few drops of soya sauce and a sprinkle of fresh herbs. Serve immediately.