- 100 g kale leaves, torn
- 2x 250g packs Woolworths slow-cooked beef ravioli
- 2 t chopped garlic
- 1 t chopped red and green chillies
- 2 T olive oil
- 50 g butter
- 4 - 6 anchovies, chopped
- Parmesan, grated, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Toss the kale leaves in olive oil, season and bake for 5–10 minutes or until
2. Cook the ravioli according to package instructions, drain, and set aside. Sauté the chopped garlic and red and green chopped chillies in olive oil and butter for 1 minute, then add anchovies and cook for a further 2 minutes.
3. Toss the ravioli in the anchovies. Serve hot with the kale and grated Parmesan.