- 4 whole cooked beetroot
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Chives, finely chopped a handful
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 x 335 g Luke\'s Root Vegetable and Microleaf Salad
- 2 T Ready-made Cranberry-and-Sesame Dressing (from salad pack) , plus extra for drizzling
- 1 x 200 g Luke Dale-Roberts Sliced Beetroot and Vanilla Salmon Gravadlax
- 80 g baby radishes
Place the beetroot, whole or in wedges, into a mixing bowl and add 2 T olive oil along with the chives. Season to taste and toss to coat the beetroot.
Dress the microleaf salad with a little olive oil and 2 T dressing to lightly coat the leaves.
Position the beetroot and vanilla salmon gravadlax slices around the plate. Add the beetroot and baby radish.
Garnish with the dressed microsalad leaves and finish with a drizzle of the dressing.
Cook's note: This recipe was created exclusively for Woolworths by Luke Dale-Roberts. Buy the Root Vegetable and Microleaf Salad and Sliced Beetroot and Vanilla Salmon Gravadlax from selected Woolworths stores from 10 - 23 December 2012.