- 4 slices ciabatta
- 1 T butter
- 2 avocado, peeled and sliced
- For the herb salsa:
- 2 T parsley, finely chopped
- 5 anchovies, finely chopped
- 5 green olives, roughly chopped
- 5 Caperberries, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 T avocado oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Gently toast the ciabatta on both sides in a little butter in a pan over a medium to high heat.
To make the herb salsa, combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
Top the toasted ciabatta with the avocado, drizzle over the salsa and season.