- 250 g Woolworths fresh tagliatelle
- 2 t olive oil
- 4 T butter
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 12 anchovies, roughly chopped
- 350 g cauliflower florets, thinly sliced
- 4 ciabatta slices, torn into chunks
- 2 T parsley, roughly chopped, to garnish
- Parmesan, for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
Heat the olive oil and 2 T butter in a pan. Add the chilli, garlic, anchovies and cauliflower florets and cook until soft and golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Heat the remaining butter in the same pan over a medium heat. Add the ciabatta and toast until golden brown. Toss the cauliflower, anchovy dressing and ciabatta croutons through the pasta.
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with grated Parmesan. Season with ground black pepper.
Chef's note: “Frying cauliflower transforms it into a deliciously creamy veg. Add some chilli and salty anchovy and you’re in for something really special.”