- Italian-inspired jaffle
- 1 T basil pesto
- 20 g Woolworths grated mozzarella cheese
- 10 g Woolworths original biltong
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- South African-inspired jaffle
- 1 T Woolworth hot chakalaka
- 20 g Woolworths grated mature cheddar cheese
- 10 g Woolworths smoked biltong
- fruit chutney, to serve
- Tex Mex inspired jaffle
- 1 T Woolworths chipotle sauce
- 20 g Woolworths grated Emmental cheese
- Woolworths mild jalapeño chillies, sliced
- handful Woolworths salsa nacho chips
- 10 g Woolworths chilli biltong
- Woolworths sour cream & chive dip, to serve
- Woolworths freshly smashed plain avo
1. To assemble the jaffles, butter the outside of the white thick cut slice of bread as well as the jaffle maker. Assemble the layers and close them up.
2. Place the jaffle in the jaffle iron and securely close. Place over a hot flame until golden and toasted. Season and serve warm.
Attention biltong lovers! Woolworths’ 100 – 400g Beef Biltong is now available at lower prices. All Woolies’ biltong is made using a traditional recipe and is mildly spiced with coriander and cloves. Take your pick of sliced beef biltong, nibbles, snapsticks, powder and droëwors in store and online.