- 4 heads baby cos lettuce
- 100 g Woolworths moist sliced beef biltong
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 100 g caperberries in vinegar, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 5 anchovies fillets, roughly chopped
- 4 T parsley roughly chopped
- 50 g Parmesan, grated
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 T extra virgin olive oil
Arrange half the lettuce leaves on a serving platter and top with half the biltong.
Combine the red onion, caperberries, garlic, anchovies, parsley, Parmesan, lemon juice and olive oil. toss together.
Spoon half the salsa mixture over the salad, then add another layer of lettuce and biltong. Spoon over the remaining salsa and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.