- 250 g Woolworths Blue Elephant Thai black rice
- 50 g dried mango strips, shredded
- 2 beetroots, peeled and shaved
- 10 g fresh mint, torn
- 6 Bright Lights spinach leaves, finely sliced
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 50 g roasted pistachios, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 T good-quality extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place the rice in a saucepan and cover with salted water, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
Toss the remaining ingredients with the black rice.