Using only the finest quality ingredients to bring a superior taste to every braai, Hellmann’s is the perfect accompaniment to every braai and this combo of delicious blue cheese braai rolls and classic coleslaw are proof of that.
- For the blue cheese rolls
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 64 g crumbled blue cheese
- 2 T fresh parsley leaves, finely-chopped
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 500 g braai meat (beef, lamb, or chicken), sliced
- 4 buns, lightly toasted
- For the coleslaw
- 1 cup Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 3 T lemon juice
- 2 T sugar
- 1/2 t salt
- 6 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped
1. For the blue cheese rolls: fry the onion in a pan until golden brown.
2. Combine Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, blue cheese, parsley and onion in a bowl. Season with black pepper.
3. Arrange sliced braai meat on buns, then top with blue cheese mixture.
4. For the coleslaw: combine Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
5. Stir in cabbage, carrots and green pepper.
6. Chill, if desired, before serving.
7. Serve and enjoy the superior taste of Hellmann’s!
Bring out the best braai with Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise. Slather it on a hamburger or boerie roll, use it for dipping or as part of your favourite salad or sandwich – there's nothing Hellmann's can't do.