- For the filling:
- 480 g ricotta
- 180 g feta
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the wraps:
- 8 Woolworths wraps, for serving OR 4 stoneground flour burritos
- 200 g baby marrow, grated
- 400 g mozzarella sliced
- basil pesto, for serving
- 1 x 90 g sachet Woolworths pickled red onions, for serving
- 300 g Woolworths ruby slaw, dressed with olive oil, salt and lemon juice, for serving
- chilli, for serving
1. Combine all the filling ingredients and mix until well combined and smooth.
2. Spread the filling onto half of the wraps, then top with the baby marrow and sliced mozzarella. Sandwich with the remaining wraps to make quesadillas.
3. Braai over smouldering coals or toast in a pan until slightly charred and the cheese begins to melt.
4. Serve warm with the basil pesto, pickled onions, ruby slaw and chilli.
Cook's note: Any wraps will work, look out for Woolies’ turmeric or beetroot wraps. Keep them in your freezer for impromptu entertaining.