This Woolies’ new slow-cooked lamb neck will be an effortless showstopper at your next braai.
- 1 pack Woolworths free-range lamb neck with herb rub
- 12 Woolworths mini pitas
- 2 x 180 g tubs Woolworths caramelised onion hummus
- baby cucumbers, sliced, for serving
- For the chimichurri, mix:
- 10 g mint, finely chopped
- 15 g coriander, finely chopped
- 10 g parsley, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T canola oil
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
1. Cook the lamb according to package instructions. Chargrill the pitas on a braai grid or in a smoking-hot pan.
2. Slice the lamb and serve with the pitas, hummus, baby cucumbers and chimichurri.
Photograph: Sadiqah Assur-Ismail
Production: Hannah Lewry
Food Assistants: Claire-Ellen van Rooyen and Ellen Scwerdtfeger