- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 350 g Woolworths Bella tomatoes, halved
- 1 T olive oil
- 2-3 T Woolworths harissa paste
- 1x 500ml carton Woolworths organic vegetable stock
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 200 g Woolworths dried egg noodles (or 500g fresh)
- 250 g Woolworths wood-smoked streaky bacon, grilled
- 4 free-range eggs, fried
- exotic mushrooms, pan-fried, for serving (optional)
- basil, for serving
1. Fry the garlic and tomatoes in the olive oil in a deep pan for 2 minutes. Add 2 T harissa paste and fry for a further minute.
2. Add the stock and 2 cups water. Simmer for 10 minutes and season to taste. Add more harissa if you like.
3. Serve warm with the cooked noodles, bacon and fried eggs, garnished with basil.
Cook’s note: If you’re using dried egg noodles, bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil, add the noodles and simmer gently for 3–4 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Drain and serve immediately.