- butter, for greasing
- 1x 615 g box Woolworths Easy To Bake chocolate brownie mix
- 50 g macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 2 litres Woolworths cookies-and-cream- flavoured dairy ice cream
- 3 T water
- 100 g sugar
- 50 g cornflakes
- 150 g Woolworths toffee dessert sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a 20 x 20 cm cake tin with butter.
2. Make the brownie mixture according to package instructions. Toss the macadamias through the brownie mixture. Bake and allow to cool completely.
3. Top the brownies with the ice cream, then place in the freezer until set and ready to serve.
4. To make the cornflake crisp, place the water and sugar in a saucepan over a medium heat and allow to dissolve. Once the sugar has dissolved, increase the heat and allow to caramelise. Once golden, remove from the heat and stir through the cornflakes. Turn out onto a silicone mat and allow to cool.
5. To serve, slice the brownies into bars and top with the toffee sauce and cornflake crisp.