- Olive oil
- 6-8 rashers streaky bacon, sliced into bitesized pieces
- 2 cups assorted sliced mushrooms
- 500 g vegetable, bean sprout and spring onion
- Stir-fry mixture
- 1 handful of baby Rosa tomatoes
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 4 eggs
- Balsamic blaze
- Salt and black pepper
Heat oil in hot wok and add bacon. Cook until crispy, remove bacon and keep warm.
Stir-fry mushrooms and vegetable mixture for three to five minutes. Add tomatoes and basil. Turn the heat down, add bacon and stir through.
To poach eggs: Fill four cups a quarter full of hot water. Carefully break an egg into each cup and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Gently scoop eggs from water and serve on stir-fry. Season with salt and pepper and balsamic blaze.