- 1 ready-made pizza base
- 1 ball buffalo mozzarella, drained and sliced
- 2 fresh figs, sliced
- 4 prunes, pitted and sliced
- a handful of purple basil leaves
- 6–8 caper berries
- freshly ground black pepper, for seasoning
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
Place the pizza base on an oven tray. Top with the mozzarella, fig, prune, basil leaves and caper berries. Season with pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil.
Bake until the cheese starts to melt, then remove and serve warm.
Per serving: 4715.4kJ, 47.6g protein, 46.9g fat, 130g carbs