- 4 large baby marrows, grated
- 60 g flour
- 1 t sea salt
- oil, for frying
- 1 pack Woolworths spinach, sweetcorn and butterbean burgers
- 200 g halloumi, sliced and fried
- 4 Woolworths ultimate burger buns, toasted
- 35 g microgreen salad leaves
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 baby beetroot, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Woolworths frozen ovenbake potato chips, baked, for serving
- paprika oil, for drizzling
1. Toss the baby marrow in the flour and salt, then fry in batches until golden brown. Remove using a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper. Season again if necessary.
2. Pan-fry the veggie burgers according to package instructions.
3. Arrange all the elements into small bowls, then place on a platter. Allow your guests to assemble their own burgers. Serve with the chips.
Cook's note: To make paprika oil, heat 1⁄4 cup olive oil and stir in 1⁄2 t paprika.