- 400 g butterfish
- 100 g celery
- 8 fresh radishes, cut into small wedges
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- juice and zest of 2 limes
- 100 g king-oyster mushrooms, halved
- smoked sea salt, to taste
Using a sharp knife, carefully cut wafer-thin slivers of butterfish.
Using a vegetable peeler, create long ribbons of celery and plunge into ice-cold water to curl.
Arrange the fish and radish wedges on a large platter, drizzle with olive oil and lime juice, and scatter over the mushroom, salt and a little lime zest, before serving.
Per serving: 978 kJ, 18.3 g protein, 15.7 g fat, 9.2 g carbs