- 1 and 1/4 cups Woolworths Cake Wheat Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 cup Fresh Milk
- 1/4 cup Woolworths Mediterranean Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Woolworths butter with Fresh cream
- 2 Woolworths Free Range Eggs
- 1/2 cup Woolworths Plain Creamy Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Fresh Butternut
- Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Woolworths Fresh Baby Spinach
Dry Ingredients- Sift all dry ingredients, including flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda,and salt together.
Wet Ingredients- Lightly beat the eggs, and mix the rest of the wet, including milk, olive oil, melted butter (slightly cooled), together.
Flavours Ingredients-Mix cooked butternut (cubed), feta cheese (cubed, and chopped spinach gently together.
Add all the flavours ingredients to the wet ingredients and gently mix together. Now slowly add the dry ingredients to that mixture a little at a time until fully incorporated. Use a wooden spoon mixing very lightly and gently into a thick batter consistency. Line muffin tray with paper cup holders and fill 3/4 way up. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top. Gently tap the tray onto a hard surface to release any air bubbles before putting into the oven.
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Bake muffins at 180 degrees for approximately 25-30 minutes, until fully cooked and a palatable golden brown in colour.
SERVE: Serve warm. Delicious on its own or with a cup of tea.