- 6 Woolworths butternut-and-smoked paprika sausages
- 1 x 400 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 90 g Woolworths pink pickled onions
- 2 cobs sweetcorn, blanched and chargrilled
- 200 g sliced Woolworths exotic tomatoes
- 250 g corn nacho chips
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- sea salt
- 1–2 T Woolworths dairy-free coconut yoghurt
Pan-fry or roast 6 Woolworths butternut-and-smoked paprika sausages for 5–10 minutes. Add 1 x 400 g can drained and rinsed black beans and toss.
Mix the pink pickled onions and blanched and chargrilled cobs sweetcorn with sliced Woolworths exotic tomatoes.
Blend the avocado, lemon juice, chopped green chilli, garlic, sea salt and Woolworths dairy-free coconut yoghurt until smooth. Add a little water to loosen.
Place the nacho chips in bowls, then top with the sausages and beans. Scatter over the onions and tomatoes and drizzle over the dressing.