- 500 g ready diced butternut
- 500 g ready diced sweet potato
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 5 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 corn cob
- Salt and milled black pepper
- Coriander leaves for sprinkling
Simmer the vegetables with the garlic and stock for about 20 minutes or until soft. Blend until smooth, then stir in the cut corn and simmer for a few minutes until tender.
If it seems too thick, thin down with more stock. Season to taste and heat through. Sprinkle with coriander leaves.
Add a split chilli along with the garlic, if you like a bit of a bite. Enrich with a little cream, coconut or dairy. Or perk it up with a dollop of pesto, green or red.