- 4 free-range egg yolks
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 2 t white wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed to a paste
- 2 cups sunflower oil
- 12 caper berries
- 6 gherkins, chopped
- 12 white anchovies, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped finely
- 30 g Italian parsley, chopped
- 3 free-range eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- Salt, to taste
Beat the egg yolks, mustard, vinegar, garlic and salt. While beating, slowly pour in the oil until well incorporated. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
Cook's note: This garlicky Mediterranean sauce is a winner with any fish recipe. Capers and anchovies will take it to the next level.
Browse seafood recipes here.