- 750 g Woolworths Rainbow carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 baby leeks, washed and finely sliced
- 1 T chilli flakes
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 free-range egg whites
- 70 g chickpea flour
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil, for frying
- lime wedges, for serving
- For the yoghurt dip, mix:
- 1 Woolworths double-cream yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 lemon, juiced
Place all the ingredients for the carrot fritters, except the olive oil and lime wedges, into a bowl and mix until well combined. Shape into rounds.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Cook the fritters for 3 minutes on each side, or until golden. Drain on kitchen paper and season to taste.
Serve with the yoghurt dip and lime wedges.