- 3 T ghee
- 2 T yellow curry paste
- 2 t salt
- 1 whole cauliflower, quartered
- ½ cup coconut cream
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. Heat the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan, add the curry paste and salt and cook for 2–3 minutes. Add the cauliflower and brown on both sides.
3. Place the cauliflower on a baking tray and bake until tender, about 10 minutes.
4. While the cauliflower is baking, deglaze the saucepan with the coconut cream and simmer for 5–10 minutes.
5. Serve the cauliflower with the curry coconut cream.
Cook’s note: While the cauliflower is browning, the paste might start burning slightly. Deglaze the pan with a little vegetable stock to prevent this.