- 4 sweetcorn, blanched
- 350 g Woolworths exotic tomatoes, halved
- 3 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 t Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 T olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 T Parmesan, finely grated
Char the corn directly over a gas flame.
Combine the tomatoes, celery, parsley and charred corn.
Dress with olive oil and lemon juice and mix until coated. Sprinkle over the Parmesan and season to taste.
Cook's note: When tomatoes are eaten with sweeter veg like corn, intensify their natural acidity with citrus or vinegar. Taste and adjust ad you go. I like to serve the corn whole (with plenty of toothpicks nearby!) but you can cut it off the cob and toss it all about with the salsa.